Banana Blueberry Muffins (Gluten-Free)
What You'll Need:
2 bananas, mashed
¼ cup honey & agave
2 tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. salt
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. baking powder
1 ⅓ cups Bob's Red Mill GF Oat Flour
⅔ cup Bob's Red Mill GF Oats
1 ¼ cups blueberries
What To Do:
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl combine your wet ingredients - mashed bananas, honey, eggs, vanilla extract, salt and melted coconut oil.
- In another bowl combine dry ingredients - baking powder, oat flour, and GF oats.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until evenly combined. Add the blueberries and stir gently.
- Use an ice cream scooper to place batter in the muffin liners.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes and then turn the temperature down to 350 and bake for another 12 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool before removing from tins. Top with seed butter or coconut yogurt!
- Store in the fridge for about 5 days or in the freezer for a few months. Enjoy!