Cake Batter Quinoa Cereal Bars
What You'll Need-
½ cup coconut flour
¼ tsp salt
3 Tbsp your choice of seed butter
¼ cup honey or agave
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp hemp seeds
What To Do-
1. Place Quinoa Queen Cereal in a food processor or blender and pulse until the cereal has a flour-like consistency.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl and stir well. In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients together to form a paste.
3. Combine all ingredients together to form a batter.
4. Line an 8 x 8 tray with parchment paper and smooth/press the batter into the pan.
5. Refrigerate for about 30-45 minutes to harden and then cut into bars. Top with coconut flakes or sprinkles!