Dark Chocolate Chickpea Bark
What You'll Need-
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 tsp. coconut oil
1 ½ cup chickpeas, roasted
What To Do-
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray.
2. Add chickpeas to the tray and roast until crunchy (about 25-30 minutes).
3. Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals stirring in between until the chocolate is fully melted.
4. Add the roasted chickpeas to the chocolate mixture and pour onto lined baking tray.
5. Freeze for about 30 minutes, break and enjoy!