Dark Chocolate SunButter Cups with Popped Quinoa
What You’ll Need-
1 bag of dark chocolate chocolate chips
2 tsp coconut oil
½ cup SunButter
½ tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp popped quinoa
What To Do-
1. To make your popped quinoa: heat a saucepan on medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, pour enough quinoa in the pot to line the bottom. Move the pan in a circular motion as you start to hear the quinoa pop (crackling sound). Set aside 2 tbsp.
2. Melt half the bag of chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for approximately 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds (the time will depend on the power of your microwave.)
3. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Fill the cups with approximately 1 oz melted dark chocolate. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. To make the SunButter mixture: stir together SunButter, coconut oil, cinnamon and popped quinoa.
5. Take the chocolate out of the freezer and layer the SunButter mixture on top of the chocolate (about 1 oz). Melt the second half of the chocolate chip bag the same way and layer on top.
6. Set in the freezer for about 2-3 hours and enjoy!