Emmy's Macaroons (Nut Free)
What You'll Need:
1 cup oat flour
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
⅓ cup agave
½ Tbsp. vanilla extract
2 ½ Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
Dash of salt
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mix your dry ingredients together (oat flour, coconut flakes and salt).
- Add in the agave, vanilla extract and coconut oil and mix until an evenly combined batter develops.
- Using a small ice cream scooper, take about 1 Tbsp. sized batter balls (lol) and place on a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Freeze until set, for about 1 hour. Store in the freezer for a month or 2.
- Enjoy and message me to let me know how the taste compares to Emmy's Organics!