Nut Free Chocolate Turtle Cups
What You'll Need-
2 bags (12-oz. each) chocolate chips
½ cup Sunbutter, or any nut butter of your choosing
1-2 tsp. coconut oil
What To Do-
1. Line a 12-cup muffin tin.
2. Melt 1 bag (12 oz) of chocolate chips in a medium bowl by microwaving for 30 second intervals stirring in between.
3. With an ice cream scooper, fill the muffin tins about ¼ full with the chocolate. Freeze for about 10 minutes.
4. In another medium bowl, combine Sunbutter and 1 tsp. of coconut oil and microwave for 30 second intervals stirring in between.
5. Once the Sunbutter mixture is melted, add in Square Organics Protein Popcorn.
6. Remove the muffin tin from the freezer and top the bottom chocolate layer with about 1 tsp. of your Sunbutter popcorn mixture. *If you have leftovers I also topped some of my finished cups with more of the popcorn mixture.
7. Melt the remaining chocolate and top your cups!
8. Freeze for about 30 minutes, and enjoy. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.