Pumpkin Pie Truffles with Chocolate Chips
What You'll Need-
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ cup Sunbutter
1-2 Tbsp. maple syrup
¼ cup coconut flour
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
½ cup dark chocolate chips
What To Do-
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients. Once ingredients are combined evenly, fold in the chocolate chips.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Take a small ice cream scooper or tablespoon to form a ball and place evenly on the parchment sheet.
3. Place truffles in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
4. Remove the truffles from the freezer, top with more Sunbutter or chocolate drizzle + more pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
5. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for a few months.