Quinoa Pizza Bites
What You'll Need-
1 cup cooked quinoa, follow cooking instructions on package *I used I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa
½ cup shredded cheese + 2 Tbsp of cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
3 Tbsp of marinara sauce
½ tsp garlic powder
3 tsp Italian seasoning *I used Good Seasons Italian packet
Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
Marinara Sauce, for dipping
What To Do-
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the quinoa according to package instructions (should take about 20-25 minutes).
2. Grease a mini muffin or regular muffin tin (makes about 12 mini quinoa bites or 6-7 regular sized bites).
3. Once the quinoa is cooked, mix all ingredients together in a bowl, except the extra 2 Tbsp of cheese.
4. Put about a Tbsp of mix into the muffin tins, making sure to pack the mixture in. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle bites with the remaining 2 Tbsp of cheese. Broil on high for about 1 minute.
6. Let cool for about 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy with marinara or ricotta dipping sauces!