Strawberry Lemonade Muffins
What You'll Need:
¼ cup vegetable oil
½ cup milk
1 lemon, juiced
Start with 1½ cups oat flour *add 1-2 Tbsp. more if the batter is still too wet
½ tsp. salt
¾ cup coconut sugar
1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a small/medium bowl whisk together your wet ingredients - egg, oil, milk and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients - oat flour, salt, coconut sugar.
- Mix the strawberries into the dry mixture and then slowly add your wet mixture until contents are evenly combined.
- Fill liners about ¾ full with batter. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Let muffins cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the muffin tin and then let cool for an additional 10 minutes before eating.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to a week or freezer for a couple of months.