Sweet Potato Cinnamon Truffles
What You'll Need-
½ cup sweet potato puree
½ cup Sunbutter
2 Tbsp. honey
¼ cup coconut flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ cup dark chocolate chips
1 tsp. coconut oil
What To Do-
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the chocolate chips and coconut oil.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Take a small ice cream scooper or tablespoon to form a ball and place evenly on the parchment sheet.
3. Place truffles in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
4. Combine the chocolate chips with the coconut oil and melt in the microwave.
5. Remove the truffles from the freezer, top with chocolate drizzle + more cinnamon and enjoy!
6. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for a few months.